2. Can you describe the sensation of having an erection? It is only reasonable to be intrigued about something if you don’t have the equipment to do it. ″If they happen at the appropriate moment, a lot of guys describe erections as feeling full and sensitive in a really wonderful way,″ adds Friedrichs. ″This is if they happen at the proper time.″
What does it mean when a guy has a hard-on?
You could shoot an arrow directly through the space in the middle of his eyes, and he would not feel a thing. This is not easy. It indicates that there is an increase in the bloodflow to his genitals, which floods the erectile tissue of his penis and causes the engorgement that is generally referred to as a hard-on.
Does fast and hard feel good to you?
It is a fantastic feeling to go fast and hard, but because my partner is fairly massive and it might get painful after a while, I have to advise him to calm down and take it easy on himself. Is this information still pertinent? Different strokes for different persons.
What does a BJ feel like?
″ It has the same sensation as when you put your toes in a hot bath and let out a ″ahh″ while at the same time feeling the suction of a vacuum. — Adam, 31 2. ″A good bowl of ramen is not just an art but also an experience and a journey. It transports you to an other universe. The sensation, oh the sensation, you have to try it till you see stars. — Álvaro, 30 3.
Why do I have dirty thoughts when I get Hard?
- These are absolutely non-sexual techniques to lose your inhibitions, and they have no significance whatsoever.
- The thought will trigger that to the point where you can’t hide it even if you stop the thought; you will need time and getting completely distracted in order to hide it.
- Of course, these may add to some dirty thoughts when you get hard, because, as you know, your brain loves to mess with you in public; the thought will trigger that when you get hard.
What it’s like to have a boner?
The penis is often flaccid and does little more than hang about minding its own business most of the time. During an erection, the penile artery fills with blood, causing it to become briefly larger. Because of this, it will feel rigid and will stand up in a position that is distal to the body.
Do boners ever hurt?
- The fundamentals of painful erections Prions, often known as painful erections, are never considered natural.
- A variety of problems, most of which are connected to the way blood travels to and from the penis, can cause painful erections, including the following: Blood disorders.
- Medications available both with and without a prescription (e.g., blood pressure medications or recreational drugs)
What comes out when a guy is hard?
The fluid that emerges from the penis as a result of stimulation is known as pre-ejaculate. It is also known by the name ″precum″ among some people. Pre-ejaculate is produced by the Cowper’s glands, and it is expelled from the penis in the same manner as semen and urine.