When your heart is crushed, it might feel as though the entire world is coming to an end. No amount of agony has ever felt quite as intense or excruciating as it does right now. It is as if a huge hole was punched into your chest, and there is no possibility of it being repaired.
- It is experienced differently by each individual; some individuals describe it as a dull aching, others as piercing, and yet others as a crushing sensation.
- The pain could just linger for a few seconds before going away, or it might be persistent, meaning that it follows you about throughout the day and saps your strength in the same way as the pain of, instance, a back injury or a migraine might.
Are Heartbreak feelings all in your head?
- These Emotions Following a Breakup Are Not Entirely Produced in Your Head A broken heart may cause a person to experience both emotional and physical pain.
- Anyone who has experienced rejection in a romantic relationship knows how miserable heartbreak can be.
- You get the impression that everything in your life is coming to an end, and the only reason you want to get out of bed is to go to the freezer and fetch another container of ice cream.
How much pain does Heartbreak hurt?
The degree to which an individual suffers the anguish of a broken heart is directly proportional to the level of dedication that person shown in the romantic partnership. For example, the end of a relationship might be quite traumatic for certain parties.