What to Make for Dinner When You Just Don’t Give a F*ck — The DGAF Mom
Joanne’s Easy Chicken and Veggies Stir-fry: Cut up some chicken breasts into bite-sized cubes, toss in a bag of frozen stir fry veggies, and season to taste. I sometimes make brown rice in the rice cooker, but if I don’t have any, I’ll use microwave brown rice.
Easy Mexican Food Recipes
Easy Taco Night is made with brown rice, ground beef or turkey, beans, guacamole, and tortillas. Simple Taco Bowls are made with refried beans, Spanish rice, corn tortilla, salsa, cheese, and seasoned beef. Easy Mexican-Quesadillas are deconstructed for the littles and then reassembled.
Breakfast For Dinner Ideas, DGAF style
There’s nothing wrong with a simple dinner of scrambled eggs, bagels, or waffles.
Seafood Dinner Ideas to Make In A Flash
Cooking shellfish and white fish has a certain allure that makes it a quick and easy go-to dish while also elevating your home cooking game.
Weeknight Dinner Favorites – DGAF Style
Easy AF Pork Tenderloin – toss it in the oven with whatever seasonings and veggies you like, make a salad. Easy Baked Vegetarian Tofu and Veggies – I buy pre-chopped veggies and extra firm tofu and bake them at 375 for 20 minutes.
Get Your Shit Done
Here’s a link to my Boss Bitch Meal Planner System.
Check Out These Other Posts from the DGAF Mom
The Best Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipes (Embrace your pickiest eater!). The Only Easy Meal Planner Template You’ll Ever Need. 31 No-Bsh*t Ways to Win as a Working Mom. Laundry Hacks to Handle Your Laundries for Good.
What to make for dinner when you don’t feel like cooking?
When You Don’t Feel Like Cooking, Try These 10 Recipes
- Cheater’s Power Salad.
- Magic Green Sauce.
- The Easiest Fish Tacos.
- Salmon Burgers.
- Fried Chicken Sandwiches.
- Sheet Pan Fajitas Or Sheet Pan Pitas.
- Curry Chicken Salad Or Avocado Egg Salad.
What to eat when you don’t feel like eating anything?
Eat foods high in protein and calories, such as peanut butter, eggs, nuts, cereal, chicken, steak, meat, and so on. Drink high-calorie beverages, such as milk, Ensure, smoothies, Boost, and Carnation Instant Breakfast.
What to cook for dinner when you can’t be bothered?
When you can’t be bothered to cook, try these kid-friendly dinner ideas.
- Poached or scrambled egg.
- Latina Fresh pasta squares u2013 we get the kids ravioli squares.
- Pasta (cooked, no sauce)
- Lavosh bread toasted to make it crisp with some hummus.
- Cheese squares.
- Smoked chicken breast u2013 it’s not cheap, but the kids like it.
What is the easiest thing to make for dinner?
Top 10 Dinner Recipes in 10 Minutes or Less
- Baked Spaghetti Recipe.
- How to Cook Burgers on the Stove.
- Italian Stuffed Shells with Meat and Cheese.
- Creamy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe.
- Baked Ranch Chicken with Bacon (Chicken Bacon Ranch)
- Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Recipe (Baked Lemon Pepper Tilapia)
- Oven Fried Chicken Breast.
What are some good home cooked meals?
Simple Recipes for Delicious Home-Cooked Meals
- Grandma’s Lasagna. Azurita/Dreamstime.com.
- Spinach and Sausage Lasagna. Alison Miksch/Photolibrary via Getty Images.
- Mac and Cheese. Courtesy of Karrie Truman, Happy Money Saver.
- Instant Pot Beef Chili.
- Tomato Basil Soup.
What do you eat on a lazy day?
On a lazy night in, here’s what four health experts eat.
- “Stir fries are the ultimate in easy cooking,” Tuck said.
- Omelette. “Omelettes are always a super easy healthy option, too.
- Scrambled eggs.
Why do I not feel like eating anything?
Hunger is your body’s signal that it needs fuel, and your brain and gut work together to give you that feeling. If you don’t feel like eating, a variety of factors could be to blame, including medications, emotions, and health problems.
How do I get my appetite back?
Getting over a lack of appetite
- Select enjoyable foods and foods with a pleasant aroma.
- Plan meals the day before you eat them.
- Stay well hydrated.
- Aim for 6-8 small meals and snacks per day.
- Eat meals and snacks at scheduled times, even if you are not hungry.
How long can you go without food?
According to an article published in Archiv Fur Kriminologie, the human body can survive for 8 to 21 days without food and water, and up to two months if adequate water is available. Modern-day hunger strikes have shed light on starvation.
What should I make for dinner lazy?
When You Don’t Want to Cook, Try These 10 Easy Dinner Recipes
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Vegetables.
- One-Pot Cacio e Pepe.
- Vegetarian Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Pasta.
- Quick and Easy Sheet Pan Nachos.
- 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Honey-Garlic Meatballs.
- Creamy Ricotta Pasta with Broccoli.
- Rotisserie Chicken Tacos.
What to cook for under $10?
7 Dinner Recipes for Less Than $10
- As the weather cools, this perfect comfort food will warm you up.
- Chicken Sorrento. $8.50.
- Easy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas. $6.89.
- Cowboy Chicken Casserole. $8.56.
- Beef Taco Skillet. $5.72.
- Best Ever Meatloaf. $8.72.
What should I make for a family dinner?
These recipes are ideal for reintroducing yourself to the kitchen and reuniting your family around the dinner table.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What to cook when you don’t know what to cook?
When you don’t know what to make for dinner, try one of these 17 no-fuss ideas.
- Easy Migas Eggs.
- Hummus Flatbread With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Pesto.
- Mushroom Toast With Fried Egg.
- Five-Ingredient Chicken Piccata.
- Italian Shrimp Pasta.
- Creamy Lemon Pasta.
- Sautu00e9ed White Beans With Garlic, Sage, And Tomatoes.