What color makes people the happiest?
What colors make you feel what emotions?
The eLearning Color Guide: How To Evoke The RIGHT Emotion
- Orange. It’s refreshing, energetic, and sparks creativity.
- Blue. The color of peace, calm, and serenity.
- Yellow. Optimism, happiness, and energy perfectly sum up this joyful color.
- Red. The color of urgency, passion, and excitement.
What color attracts positive energy?
What is the most depressing color?
Top 10 Most Depressing Colors
- Gray. Gray is neutrality personified.
- Black. Eh, I don’t really find my skin color depressing. –
- Dark Blue. Dark blue?
- Dark Purple. I disagree; purple is almost never used to represent negativity and is associated with things like encouragement.
- Brown. Why is my hair depressing? –