- When someone is having an orgasm, they may feel an overwhelming sense of pleasure throughout their genital region as well as the rest of their body.
- The sensation of having an orgasm varies greatly from person to person.
- The cheeks, neck, and chest may flush following an orgasmic experience.
- Because of the production of endorphins, individuals may also experience feelings of drowsiness, relaxation, or happiness following the activity.
″It’s really comparable to the sensation of your body plummeting over a cliff into a heap of tingling joy,″ she said. It’s a sensation of sensuous release, and you realize that you have no control over it, yet you still give in to it because it’s just so goddamn nice. A female orgasm that shakes the foundations of the planet is one of a kind.
How do you know if you have a twitching sensation?
- At first, you might feel it in the innermost part of your thighs, and it might be warm.
- Then, in your lower stomach, you will experience the same sensation, but it will be warmer and more powerful, and the more you attempt to hold this sensation in, the better it will feel.
- Then, all of a sudden, it spreads across your entire ‘downstairs,’ it becomes more twitchy, and you have no idea what to label it.