Those who have had the opportunity to experience being high frequently describe the feeling as uplifting and pleasurable. They claim that you will have an out-of-body experience, enhanced alertness and vitality, or even a sensation of dominance as a result of using it.
What happens to your body when you get too high?
- If someone gets too high, the experience might feel highly intense and dangerous because it alters their perception of reality.
- It’s possible that your perception of time and space, as well as your coordination, will be thrown off by the medication.
- It’s possible that the minutes may feel like they drag on for hours, but then the hours will pass, and it’ll feel like only the minutes have gone by.
What does it feel like to be high on marijuana?
When someone is under the influence of marijuana, they may have feelings of confusion or slowness, but this is not often distressing and may even appear humorous to the person who is being affected by it. Marijuana use almost never results in improved mental function.
What does it feel like to be high on alcohol?
On the other side, folks who are high say that they feel extremely sensitive. It is often relatively straightforward to express the social ramifications of being intoxicated, such as the sense of wanting to talk a lot or the desire to dance a lot. Other examples include the feeling of wanting to talk a lot.
Why do you feel sleepy after a high?
- You start to feel exceedingly drowsy after a long day of being high, repeatedly smoking, eating, and generally doing nothing useful with your waking hours.
- After a day like this, you eventually go into a deep slumber.
- You have absolutely no vitality left since it has all been sucked out of you.
- When it comes to coming down from a high, the fact that you probably didn’t do much in the way of physical exercise doesn’t matter nearly as much as you may think it might.