How do you get rid of a heavy head?
Here are a few things to try if you suffer from chronic tension headaches:
- Reduce sources of stress.
- Make time for relaxing activities, such as taking a hot bath, reading, or stretching.
- Improve your posture to avoid tensing your muscles.
- Get enough sleep.
- Treat sore muscles with ice or heat.
Why my head is heavy and feeling dizzy?
Share on Pinterest The head may feel heavy due to underlying medical conditions. Dizziness and lightheadedness that affect balance can cause the head to feel heavier. These symptoms can also be those of a balance disorder. Several different types of balance disorder exist.
What are the symptoms of brain fog?
Here are the four most common symptoms of brain fog:
- Lack of Concentration. When you can’t concentrate, mental tasks can feel like a moving target.
- Chronic Fatigue.
- Mental Flatlining.
- Lack of Sleep.
- Solution: Get Enough Sleep.
- Lack of Exercise.
- Solution: Exercise Regularly.