What are the signs of arthritis in the shoulder?
Symptoms of Shoulder Arthritis
- Pain with activities.
- Limited range of motion.
- Stiffness of the shoulder.
- Swelling of the joint.
- Tenderness around the joint.
- A feeling of grinding or catching within the joint.
What is the best treatment for arthritis in the shoulder?
These treatments include:
- Resting the shoulder joint.
- Taking over-the-counter nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- Performing physical therapy as assigned by the doctor.
- Performing range-of-motion exercises.
- Applying moist heat.
- Applying ice to the shoulder.
What does bursitis in the shoulder feel like?
Share on Pinterest Shoulder bursitis may cause symptoms such as limited range of movement in the shoulder, and pain at the tip of the shoulder. Key symptoms of shoulder bursitis include: pain around the outside or tip of the shoulder. pain when the shoulder is touched.
What are the symptoms of arthritis in the arm?
Depending on the type of arthritis you have, your signs and symptoms may include:
- Decreased range of motion.