What are the signs and symptoms of exhaustion?
Fatigue can cause a vast range of other physical, mental and emotional symptoms including:
- chronic tiredness or sleepiness.
- sore or aching muscles.
- muscle weakness.
- slowed reflexes and responses.
- impaired decision-making and judgement.
- moodiness, such as irritability.
What does pure exhaustion feel like?
Physical symptoms. Physical symptoms may include chest pain, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, gastrointestinal pain, dizziness, fainting, and/or headaches (all of which should be medically assessed).
How can you tell if someone is tired?
- A foggy mirror. Are you tired?
- You have weird cravings.
- You can’t catch up at work.
- You keep snapping at loved ones.
- You can’t break a bad mood.
- Your libido is shot.
- You’re not seeing fitness results.
- You keep getting sick.
What happens when your body is exhausted?
Whether you feel lethargic during the day or consistently have trouble falling and staying asleep at night, these symptoms of exhaustion could be indicators of a number of health problems, from over-exercising, to a chronic infection, to depression and many more.