Try some of these 12 jitter-free tips to take the edge off sleepiness.
- Get Up and Move Around to Feel Awake.
- Take a Nap to Take the Edge Off Sleepiness.
- Give Your Eyes a Break to Avoid Fatigue.
- Eat a Healthy Snack to Boost Energy.
- Start a Conversation to Wake Up Your Mind.
- Turn Up the Lights to Ease Fatigue.
Why do I feel sleepy always?
Poor Sleep Habits
The most common cause of always feeling too sleepy or drowsy during the daytime might be the most obvious: you are simply not getting enough sleep at night. You may fail to follow any of the other simple guidelines to improve your sleep, such as avoiding caffeine and alcohol near bedtime.
What should I do if I feel sleepy at work?
Here’s how to manage daytime sleepiness at work.
- A shot of caffeine.
- Take a power nap.
- Get up from your desk.
- Listen to upbeat music.
- Eat a light lunch.
- Keep your workspace bright.
- Splash cold water on your face.
- Turn on a fan.
Why do I feel tired and sleepy all the time?
Possible causes of chronic fatigue can include anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism, hepatitis C, sleep apnea, obstructive sleep apnea, chronic fatigue syndrome, urinary tract infection, food sensitivities, heart disease, depression, anxiety disorder, and nasal congestion[*][*].