- 12 Meals That You Can Make Without Cooking If You Don’t Feel Like It Tortilla Eggs
- 20 minute Curry with Chickpeas and Basil
- Nachos in a Sheet Pan with Street Corn
- Avocado Tomato Bagelwiches.
- 15 Minute Sesame Ramen Noodles.
- Quesadillas that are baked to a crisp
- Fried rice with bacon and Brussels sprouts.
- Gnocchi Baked on a Sheet Pan with Roasted Vegetables
How do you cook when you don’t feel like cooking?
In spite of this, there is still a chance that you will be able to prepare a delectable dish even when you aren’t in the mood to do so. Meals that only require one pot, one pan, or one sheet pan, as well as those prepared in slow cookers or instant pots, and, of course, tried-and-true standards, are all excellent possibilities for preparing meals in a short amount of time.
What can I cook for breakfast if I don’t feel like cooking?
Because of its high nutrient content (protein, fiber, and good fats), chia pudding is the ideal item to make for breakfast on days when you don’t feel like cooking. Not only is it incredibly easy to make, but it’s also quite satiating. In a manner analogous to that of chia pudding, overnight oats are an excellent choice for what to prepare in the kitchen when you do not feel like cooking.