What to say to a cheating boyfriend?
Well, here’s your guide to stupid shit cheaters say and how to respond.
- “I didn’t intend to hurt you.”
- “You weren’t meeting my needs.”
- “I need time to decide.”
- “Monogamy isn’t natural.”
- “But I loved you all along.”
- “I would try to reconcile, but you’re never going to forgive me.”
- “I need to mourn the end of the affair.”
How can I make him feel guilty?
6 Ways To Make Him Feel Sorry For Not Treating You Right
- Don’t call him and don’t text him. I know you have the urge to tell him everything and make him suffer, but that’s the worst thing you can do.
- Ignore him when he’s around you.
- Reply with YES or NO.
- Show him that you don’t need him.
- Have fun and look your best.
- Get rid of some of the items he gave you.
How can I hurt my cheating boyfriend?
7 Ways To Get Oh-So-Sweet Revenge On Your Cheating Boyfriend
- Cut him off completely.
- Get your body rockin’.
- Become friends with the girl(s) he cheated with.
- Gain family support.
- Broadcast his infidelity everywhere.
- Date one of his friends.
- Give him the silent treatment.
How do you punish someone who cheated on you?
Understand that your situation is specific to the two of you.
- Forget about the statistics, stereotypes, and generalizations—and don’t allow them to define your response.
- Replace blame with understanding.
- Resist the urge to punish.
- Avoid revenge sex.
- Don’t tell the whole world.
- Don’t become the police.
- Don’t desert.