Being under the influence of meth also alters the way a person feels physically. Methamphetamine can alter a person’s heart rhythm as well as their respiration, in addition to producing an overall sensation of excitement in the user. Sweating, sensations of being very hot or cold, nausea, and vomiting are all potential side effects of taking the medicine for those who take it. 7
What happens when you get a meth high?
- You could experience less of a desire to consume food.
- Meth may produce very strong highs and lows in users.
- This pattern of behavior repeats itself over and over again for someone who is hooked to meth.
- The following is a list of the phases of a meth high, often known as the effects of meth in the short term: A ″meth rush″ is something that can only be felt if the substance is smoked or injected.
What does methamphetamine make you feel like?
- This may help to understand why some people turn to methamphetamine when they are going through challenging circumstances and don’t want to feel very much.
- It’s possible that some users will even experience hostility.
- This might be the result of recently acquired self-assurance.
- This can be problematic for users, who may experience feelings of superiority or even become slightly deluded as a result.